This post may contain affiliate links.
Little ones will enjoy this Little Red Riding Hood printable story pack. Twenty pages of early math and literacy activities to keep your students engaged!
This printable pack is geared toward kids in preschool – grade 1. Each activity focuses on early literacy and beginning math skills.
Once you’ve complete all of the activities in this pack, or if you’ve got slightly older students, be sure to check out my other Little Red Riding Hood story pack.
Little Red Riding Hood Printable
After reading Little Red Riding Hood, let your little ones choose one or more of the Little Red Riding Hood teaching ideas and activities I shared last week.
Then complete the FREE Little Red Riding Hood printable I’ve created just for your young learners!
Little Red Riding Hood Stories
Grab Your Little Red Riding Hood Story Printable
I love this free printable featuring Little Red Riding Hood. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners will enjoy all the fun learning activities you’ll find inside.
Inside this fun learning pack, you’ll find:
- a book list featuring 10 fun versions of the story
- counting cards – perfect for counting and one-to-one correspondence
- clip cards – identify the missing numbers in each group
- roll and color – roll the dice, color the images, race to the top!
- I Spy – count the images on the I Spy board and record the number on the recording page
- read it, write it – read the sentence, color the sentence, trace the sentence, and write it
- color by letter
- coloring page – color the page and write the word
- w is for – write the letter and color the images that begin with that letter
- writing prompt – write a sentence about a wolf
- label it – read the words and use them to label the wolf
- letter hunt – color the boxes with the featured letter
- word card – use these for retelling the story