This post may contain affiliate links.
These Three Billy Goats Gruff activities are fun and will keep your students entertained while they learn about story elements, the letters T and G, and more!
Read more about this pack and discover some hands-on Three Billy Goats Gruff activities you can use with your students.
Extend the story by digging deeper with the following activities:
- Character cards – perfect for retelling the story or for sequencing practice
- Story analysis – identify characters, setting, and events
- Story sequence – describe the beginning, middle, and end of the story
- Main events – draw and write two events from the story
- Favorite character – draw and describe their favorite character
- Favorite part of the story – draw and describe their favorite part of the story
- Setting – draw and describe the setting of the story
- Comprehension questions – read the question and circle the correct answer
- Goats – fill in the boxes with information about goats
- Gg is for goats – label images that begin with Gg
- Beginning sounds – match images that begin with the same sound
- Venn diagram – compare and contrast two versions of Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Troll bridge – answer the writing prompt question
- ABC order – put words from the story in alphabetical order
- -oat words – build words that end with -oat
- Color and write – color the pictures and trace the word
- Color by size – color large, medium, and small goats according to the color key
- Skip counting – skip count by 1, 2, 5, and 10
- Sentence writing – write about trolls and goats
- and more!