This post may contain affiliate links.
Focus on early literacy skills when you add these Jack and the Beanstalk worksheets for preschool to your upcoming preschool literacy lesson plans.
These no-prep activities for Jack and the Beanstalk make the perfect addition to your fairy tale activities and lesson plans any time of the year.
Kids love this story, and you can extend the learning with these fun worksheets.
Jack and the Beanstalk is a classic fairy tale that children of all ages can enjoy. Kids will love following Jack up the magic beanstalk to the castle in the clouds.
Don’t have a copy of the book on hand? No problem! Share this video with your kids before moving on to the activities featured below.
Jack and the Beanstalk Worksheets for Preschool
These print-and-go Jack and the Beanstalk printables are perfect for preschool kiddos. They’ll love digging into the story with these activities.
Jack and the Beanstalk activities
• These Jack and the Beanstalk puppets are such a fun way to have kids act out the popular fairy tale over and over again.
• Print out these Jack and the Beanstalk flashcards before you read the story again. They’re perfect for storytelling and building vocabulary.
• Add these Jack and the Beanstalk finger puppets to your fairy tale lesson plans. Assemble the puppets, and let your kids tell the story over and over again.
jack and the beanstalk book buddy
Kids ages 3-7 will love diving into the story of Jack and his adventures. These print-and-go worksheets will help you do just that.
• Picture Cards – Use the cards to promote vocabulary and storytelling skills. (2 pages)
• Color and Trace – Color the pictures of Jack and the beanstalk. Then, trace the words at the bottom of each page. (2 pages)
• Maze – Trace the path to help Jack get home.
• Color Words – Read the color words and color the magic beans accordingly.
• Dab It – Use dot markers to build each letter. Then, color the picture. Letters featured include j and b.
VERSIONS OF THE Jack and the Beanstalk STORY
Fill your book basket with a great collection of different versions of the Jack and the Beanstalk story. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Jack and the Beanstalk – Young readers are sure to delight in Galdone’s version of this classic story, and the lively illustrations and rhythmic storytelling make it perfect for reading aloud with little ones.
Trust Me, Jack’s Beanstalk Stinks! – OF COURSE you think I was the bad guy, terrifying poor little Jack. You don’t know the other side of the story. Well, let me tell you…
Mickey and the Beanstalk – Mickey Mouse stars as a peasant who finds some magic beans in Walt Disney’s classic fairy tale Mickey and the Beanstalk.
Round Out Your Unit with These Activities:
If your little ones enjoyed the Mickey Mouse version of this story, they’ll love this Beanstalk Mickey figurine.
These Jack and the Beanstalk Magicube blocks and figures allow kids to build different scenes from the story over and over again.
Jack and the Beanstalk story spoons help children develop speech and language skills while practicing sequencing and story recall.
Jack and the Beanstalk FREE PRINTABLES
These fairy tale printables are sure to be a hit with your young learners. Click the box below, enter your email information, and download your mini-book companion.