This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is a cute reindeer bookmark craft for kids! This tutorial is complete with pictures, instructions, and a free printable template.
This craft is a great opportunity to mix art and literacy while encouraging kids to read. Making an origami corner bookmark is an easy craft idea for kids of all ages, and these reindeer bookmarks are super cute.
They’re perfect for allowing your kids to mark their spots in their favorite reindeer picture books!
Reindeer Bookmark Craft for Kids
With just a few simple craft supplies, your kiddos and/or students will be all set to create this fun origami corner bookmark!
What You’ll Need
Origami Craft Paper | Scissors | Paper Glue | Pencils | Marker | Ruler | Glitter
What You’ll Do
1. To begin, choose a piece of brown origami paper, and turn the paper diagonally.
2. Bring the top corner of the square brown paper and bring it toward the opposite corner. Now, fold it there.
3. Now, fold the triangle in half and open up the fold.
4. Bring the upper flap from the triangle upwards, and place the point on the middle crease we created earlier.
5. Now, bring both left and right points toward the bottom point. Fold them there.
6. Tuck the flaps inside the pocket on top.
7. Use the templates to cut out the pieces for the reindeer’s face.
8. First, glue the eyes and nose to the bookmark we made.
9. Now, finish it off by glueing the reindeer’s antlers on the top.
>>DOWNLOAD THE REINDEER BOOKMARK TEMPLATE HERE.<<
Enhance Your Activity Time
Keep preschoolers engaged this season with a fun set of preschool reindeer printable math and literacy activities. Perfect for December preschool centers!
This cute reindeer paper plate craft not only gets kids in the Christmas spirit, but it helps them fine tune their motor skills as they lace the nose.
Package your sugar plums and other Christmas goodies with these whimsical treat boxes. These Santa and friends treat boxes are a festive addition to any holiday events. The red glitter accents will add some sparkle to the Christmas fun! Ideal for classroom Christmas parties and guest favors for holiday dinner parties.
Leave a Reply