This post may contain affiliate links.
Download this Daisy Comes Home book companion designed to help your students dive deep into story parts, summarize the story, and more!
This NO PREP book companion comes with everything you need to discuss characters, setting, plot, and more. Just print and go!
This book companion focuses on story elements – setting, plot, characters, and sequencing. There are a few additional pages to use with your students including a Venn diagram and writing prompts.
Daisy Comes Home Book Companion
Before you begin your activities, you’ll want to read Daisy Comes Home to your students. Your kids will follow along as Daisy gets swept away by the rain and will love how the story ends.
This Daisy Comes Home book based activity pack is designed to help your students focus on various parts of the story with a variety of activity pages.
This pack includes
• Story analysis recording page: Designed to spark conversation about the story’s characters, setting, and events.
• Story sequence: This page is designed to help students pick out the main parts of the beginning, middle, and end of the story
• Main events: Students will draw and describe two important events from the story
• Before and after: On this page, students will analyze a main character and describe how he/she changed throughout the story.
• Favorite character: Students will draw and describe their favorite character.
• About the story: Young students can color the answers to four comprehension questions.
• Favorite part of the story: Children will draw and describe their favorite part of the story
• Venn diagram: Students will compare Daisy Comes Home to another story by Jan Brett.
• Setting: Kids will draw and describe where the story takes place.
There are also a few additional activity pages which include writing prompts, a Venn diagram comparing/contrasting hens and roosters, and more.
Download Your Printables
This Daisy Comes Home printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.