This post may contain affiliate links.
I don’t know what the weather has been like in your neck of the woods, but we have had quite a long period of rainy days. These types of days are perfect for reading books like Raindrop, Plop! with your little ones.
After you’ve read the story with your children, choose a fun craft and a snack to extend the experience. The free printable featured below goes right along with the story and pulls out some of the fun learning aspects of the book.
Raindrop, Plop! Activities
After reading Raindrop, Plop! with your students and completing some of the activity pages featured below, choose one or more of these hands-on activities to bring the story to life.
- Create some fun rainy day splatter paint art!
- My daughter would have loved this idea for magical rainy day puddle play.
- 3D Umbrella Rainy Day Card for kids to make
- Here’s a fun umbrella craft the littles can make.
- This raining cloud craft will look cute hanging on the wall.
Rainy Day Story Books
You can find these books at your local library or bookstore. If not, you can order them on Amazon by clicking the links provided.
Snacks and Treats
Grab Your Freebie
Your students will enjoy these fun learning activities. In this free printable pack, you will find the following activities:
- -op word family practice
- counting practice
- letter hunt
- phonics practice
- color pages
- and more!