This post may contain affiliate links.
These Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site activities are perfect for young learners! Sensory play, printables, counting practice, and more!
Are your boys and girls obsessed with construction vehicles like mine were when they were younger? If so, they’ll love these hands-on construction themed activities.
Each of these is the perfect go-along with Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site or any of the other construction-themed books featured below.
Goodnight Construction Site Activities
• Preschool Learning Pack – Focus on early math and literacy skills with this printable learning pack.
• Painting with Trucks – I love process art. Art with no right or wrong. This “painting with trucks” activity is perfect for your little guys who love construction trucks.
• Counting to 5 Game – Kids will practice counting to five with this printable construction-themed board game.
• Magnetic Playset Board with Magnets – Kids can use their imagination to arrange and re-arrange construction site favorites on four different background scenes with Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site Magnetic Character sets.
• Play Dough Kit – Here’s a fun idea for a DIY construction site play dough kit.
• Construction Truck Sensory Bin – Kids will have a blast lifting, pouring, and scooping in this construction truck sensory bin.
• Preschool Action Rhyme – Teach your preschoolers all about different construction trucks with this catchy action rhyme.
• Storybook Blocks – Kids can retell the story with this set of 6 Storybook Blocks features images from the children’s book, “Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site”.
• Sensory Table – Here’s a super messy construction sensory table for your next outdoor play day!
• Scissor Cutting Sheets – Little ones will work their fine motor skills with these construction-themed scissor cutting sheets.
• Tiny Tot Unit Study – If your tiniest ones are begging to “do school” with their older siblings, you don’t want to miss this unit study designed for infants and toddlers.
• Pom Pom Pick Up & Sort Game – Preschoolers can use their favorite construction vehicle to scoop colored pom pom and sort them with this fun game.
• Plush and Book Set -S nuggle up with a plush Excavator and this portable mini edition Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site.
• Counting Practice – This no-prep counting activity has kids counting, scooping, and dumping beans, rocks, or other small counters.
• Construction Themed Letter Crafts – My boys would have loved making each of these crafts when they were in the middle of a big construction phase.
• Goodnight Construction Site Sensory Bin – I love the blankets and night sky added to this sensory bin.
• Block Puzzles – Print out pictures of construction vehicles, glue them to some building blocks, and have your preschoolers assemble the puzzles.