This post may contain affiliate links.
Whether you’re teaching about the Days of Creation in your homeschool, your Sunday school, or classroom, these Days of Creation activities and printables are just what you need!
I love the short, rhyming text in The Beautiful World that God Made. The illustrations are stunningly beautiful. The narrative doesn’t stray from the Bible story.
Little ones will love this version of the Creation story, and they will be drawn into the book by the bold colored pictures. This is one they will want to read or hear over and over again.
days of creation activities
After reading The Beautiful World That God Made (and several other versions of the Creation story I’ve shared below), do some hands-on activities. Enjoy a creation-themed snack, and complete the FREE Days of Creation printable I’ve created just for you!
- Make an “inside out” playdough earth.
- Combine science and art with these fun sun prints.
- Complete a fun color changing flowers science experiment.
- Your little ones will enjoy creating day and night art.
- Make a paper tube telescope and go star-gazing.
- Create a super simple ocean sensory bin.
- Scroll down to find the “days of creation art project.”
- Here’s an AWESOME “7 Days of Creation” LEGO project!
Snacks and Treats
These snacks and treats are super fun and go perfectly with study of the Days of Creation.
More “Days of Creation” Storybooks
Grab Your Days of Creation Printable
I love this free printable based on the seven Days of Creation. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners will enjoy all the fun learning activities you’ll find inside.
- Sequencing cards
- Color and write pages
- ABC matching cards
- Handwriting practice
- and more!